Online NW FRCR Part 1 Anatomy Course
Saturday 24th & Sunday 25th February 2024
Supporting the charity Worldwide Radiology
CONTACT THE ORGANISERS: firstname.lastname@example.org
This unique, very successful course will cover all the core areas of the syllabus to improve your knowledge and examination technique. You will have the opportunity to see hundreds of examples of typical anatomy and common variants that you are expected to have mastered by the time you attempt the Part 1 FRCR exam.
• Radiology anatomy talks from subspeciality radiology consultants
• Hundreds of anatomy mock questions will be covered over the two days.
• System based mocks (SBMs) with feedback from expert radiology consultants.
• SBMs topics include – GIT, GU/Gynae, Paediatric, Chest, Cardiac, MSK, Neuro, Vascular/Intervention, Head & Neck, ultrasound anatomy and Common Variants.
• Discussion of hot topics, exam setting and previous questions.
Early bird fee (up to 30.11.23): £150
Standard fee (01.12.23 to 31.01.24): £200
Late fee (after 31.01.24): £250
25% of all ticket sales are going to the Worldwide Radiology charity
Dr Dhivya Paravasthu, Dr Gaurav Sundar, Dr Jack Starkie, and Dr Tim Strangeways